Streaming & Encoding
When your live content has to be streamed, your workflow hinges on the quality of that final encoding process.
Whether you are streaming to a well-known platform such as YouTube or Facebook Live, a private CDN or an internal network, choosing the right encoder is critical.
Key Code Media can help you select the best products for the budget taking into account the eccentricities, both technical and legal, of multiple streaming endpoints.
Key Code Media partners with these leading vendors to provide complete workflow solutions.
- Biola University Gets Serious About Production For Digital Learning Explosion During Remote Times
- Boardwalk Pictures Continues To Deliver High Volume Of Quality Unscripted Content, Despite Covid Impact
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
- Sysmex Builds New Virtual Training Facility, Studios, and Control Room
- KCRW Builds New State-of-The-Art Radio Broadcast and Media Headquarters
- Bethel Media: A New Hub For Content Creation
- Boardwalk Pictures: Cricket Lane’s Future-Proof Documentary Post Production
- Igloo Music: Pro Tools Network For Audio Post Production
- Original Productions: Avid Interplay for Reality Post Production
- Columbia College Chicago: A New Avid Shared Network